Puppet Community

No humans allowed!

General Discussion (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kenya Puppet Theatre Platform 2011

The Kenya Puppetry Theatre Platform 2011, as a mini festival is a pre - festival activity towards 2012 Kenya International Puppetry Festiva…

Started by fedelis kyalo

0 Nov 10, 2011

Puppets and Marionettes Realization

This is my ideal in process,with motive of can a nucleation on puppet/marionettes designs and realizators..Convocation for Participation is…

Started by Daniel Aníbal Guerrero

0 Jan 25, 2010

JOBS AT PUPPETRYFAIR.COM

If you need a job andIf you are a PUPPET and you have experience in journalism, photography, writing, providing gossip ect. please send you…

Started by CROUCHOLINA

0 Nov 6, 2009

PUPPETMASTAZ New video interview !

Heyo ! Here comes a new interview of the Puppetmastaz ! Helping the takeover, here 16minutes of good sound and good humor ! Hope you like t…

Started by benjamin orliange

0 Aug 14, 2009

Puppet home video!

to coincide with the release of Terminator Salvation my friends and I made a cat and dog puppet based version entitled Terminator Salivatio…

Started by cailen swain

0 May 21, 2009

Atelier marionnettes montpellier!!!!!!

salut la puppet community!!! je cherche des gens sur montpellier pour faire un "atelier" de fabrication de puppets!!! et pour ensuite allez…

Started by NICOLAS BAILLOT

0 Apr 4, 2009

Puppet Festival in Ecuador / Festival de Titeres en el Ecuador

Festival Internacional de Títeres en Quito, Ecuador International Puppet Festival in Quito, Ecuador Invitamos a todos los compañeros titir…

Started by Festival de Titeres "Con Bombos y Platillos"

1 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by fedelis kyalo

hey all!

Hey all! I am new to the community. so glad i found you though! i am entering the puppet world! here i go! and i am also looking for study…

Started by marina tsaplina

0 Mar 27, 2009

Somebody Save Me

Hello everyone and thank you for letting me be a part of this community. So far everyone I have met has been really nice, supportive, and a…

Started by SaveMe

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by SaveMe

PENTHOUSE TO RENT!!!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR A PENTHOUSE TO RENT! most important: a garden on the rooftop! THIS SUMMER! in the city of berlin! 100 qm+ up to 1600 warm/…

Started by CROUCHOLINA

0 Jan 16, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by BigEye.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service